Learn how to BBQ lobster, tasty and succulent!
Grilling lobster is a delicacy that you must try at least once on the BBQ. We all know going to a restaurant and having lobster can be expensive.
So the cheaper option would to buy lobster at the supermarket and prepare it yourself. And...with my help, you will get it tastier than in the restaurant!
Grilling lobster on a bbq is surprisingly quick and easy, the meat cooks through quickly compared to other types of meat.
One of the great things about grilling lobster is you can BBQ either the whole lobster, lobster tail or split lobster. Either way they turn out just great.
Awsome...let's prepare our lobster for the grill!
• If you had to freeze it, don't defrost it in the microwave. Rather let it thaw out in the refrigerator.
• Once thawed properly, rinse the lobster under a cold running tap. Then leave it to dry or pat dry with a paper towel.
• If you are preparing lobster tail cut it in half, lengthwise. This makes it easier to grill. Season the open side of meat with your favourite spices. Like garlic powder, oregano, salt and black pepper.
Perfect...our lobster is ready lets get it on the grill!
• If the meat turns out to be tough, it could mean it was over cooked.
• Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
• When placing the lobsters on you should hear a slight sizzle.
• Keep turning the lobster every 2 minutes and keep basting with melted butter to keep the lobster moist.
• When grilling lobster tail, try grilling with the shells facing down onto the grill. The juices collect in the shells making the meat moist and succulent.
• It will be done in 10 - 15 minutes. Keep a look out for the bright red and creamy white color!
• Serve straight away, right off the grill! Sqeeze fresh lemon juice over and serve! (yummy!)
Perfectly grilled lobster right off your barbecue!Go on try it!! Enjoy!!