Are you looking for easy to make Puff Pastry Appetizers? Try these
simple recipes out!
- 6 Boiled eggs (hard)
- Half a cup of Fontina cheese (grated)
- Half a cup of bacon (crumpled)
- 6 Pre-baked puff-pastry shells
Slice eggs up crosswise and place 1 egg in each puff-pastry shell. Sprinkle over Fontina cheese and salt to taste.
Bake at 400° F for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
Garnish each mini quiche with crumpled bacon.
- 10 Chicken Sausages (fully cooked)
- 2 Sheets frozen pastry (thawed)
- Half a cup of ketchup
Cut sausages in quarters lengthwise. Cut puff pastry sheet into strips (3 inches long, 1 inch wide).
Roll chicken sausages in the pastry strips and place on a baking tray. Bake at 300° F for 10 - 15 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.Serve with ketchup as a dip.