If you are looking for delicious BBQ chicken recipes, you have come to the right place!
Try these tasty grilling chicken recipes!
Chicken as we all know is quite difficult to get right, it's vulnerable to drying out. So here we cover a few things to remember about Grilling Chicken.
Be sure to check out how to grill chicken for great tips and techniques!
Great...you have the barbecue, you have the
chicken. Now you need the recipes!
• Don't over marinate, unless specified in the recipe. The acidic products in the marinate make the chicken really soft and mushy.
• Try using fresh herbs much as possible. If you use dry herbs, crush them to release their flavour and oils!
• Take the chicken out the marinate and place straight on the grill. Don't wash off with water or rub off with a paper towel. (keep the flavours!)
• Avoid using marinates with a high sugar content. Sugar burns really easily on the high heat of the grill!
• Never serve uncooked marinate as you run the risk of getting food poisoning.
• The rub turns out crusty and creates a tasty outer layer when it comes off the grill.
• Use ingredients like oregano, thyme, garlic powder and onion
powder. Be sure to check out BBQ
chicken rub for tasty rub recipes!
• There are great chicken sauces that compliment the flavour. Many are sugarless making it perfect for the grill.
• I normally make my own sauces, have a look at barbecue chicken sauce for great chicken sauce recipes. (yummy!)
Be sure to check this page often as i'm always adding tasty new BBQ chicken recipes! Enjoy!!