Are you looking for tasty grilled fish recipes? We have recipes for
shrimp, lobster, salmon and tuna steaks!
What I love most about grilling seafood is how quick it takes to cook. Just a couple of minutes on the barbecue and it's ready to eat!
Plus...seafood is so simple to season and marinate!!
On this page we've highlighted:
• Links to my Favourite BBQ Seafood Dishes
• Tips on Grilling Seafood
Seafood for us opens a world of possibilites, there are so many different fish species. All with different tastes and textures.
Seafood to consider - Lobster, Shrimp, Crayfish, Clams and Mussels...(tasty!!)
Which all turn out succulent and absolutely delicious when done right!!
Have a look at our favourite recipes below!!
• Always lightly grease the grill grid as fish meat tends to stick easily.
• Grill firm fish like tuna, salmon and trout directly on the grill.
• Fish like soul and tilapia will need a grilling fish basket. As they tend to break up as you are grilling them.
• When marinating fish give it a good 30 minutes in the fridge to let it soak in the flavours
• Use simple ingredients to flavour, like garlic, salt, lime juice and onion powder. (don't over season!)
• Pre-heat your grill to a low to medium heat.
• Flip fish over only once to prevent it from breaking up. (they're not burgers!)
Another tip make sure you try all my above recipes and choose your favourite! And...be sure to check this page often!