Grilled Fish Recipes!!
"Grilled Fish Recipes"
Are you looking for tasty grilled fish recipes? We have recipes for
shrimp, lobster, salmon and tuna steaks!
What I love most about grilling seafood is how quick it takes to cook.
Just a couple of minutes on the barbecue and it's ready to eat!
Plus...seafood is so simple to season and marinate!!
On this page we've highlighted:
• Links to my Favourite BBQ Seafood Dishes
• Tips on Grilling Seafood
Seafood for us opens a world of possibilites, there are so
many different fish species. All with different
tastes and textures.
Seafood to consider - Lobster, Shrimp, Crayfish, Clams and
Which all turn out succulent and absolutely delicious when
Have a look at our favourite recipes below!!
"Barbecue Fish Recipe!"
"BBQ Seafood Recipes!"
- Let seafood thaw out overnight in the fridge rather than defrosting
it in the microwave. (don't want to loose flavour)
- Always lightly grease the grill grid as fish meat tends to
- Grill firm fish like tuna, salmon and trout directly on the
- Fish like soul and tilapia will need a grilling fish basket.
As they tend to break up as you are grilling them.
- When marinating fish give it a good 30 minutes
in the fridge to let it soak in the flavours
- Use simple ingredients to flavour, like garlic, salt, lime
juice and onion powder. (don't over season!)
- Pre-heat your grill to a low to medium heat.
- Flip fish over only once to prevent it from breaking up. (they're
Another tip make sure you try all my above
recipes and choose your favourite! And...be sure to check this page
P.S. - Check out Weber Grills take on the subject Grilling Fish!
Looking for tips on how to BBQ Seafood?
- To BBQ Shrimp - We show you how to get great tasting shrimp right off your grill!
- BBQ Lobster - If you like lobster, you'll love lobster done off the grill.
- Grilling Clams - All you need to know to get great tasting BBQ clams.
- How To Grill Salmon - Great tips and techniques for delicious barbecue Salmon!
"Try a fish rub!"
"Some Random Barbecue Bits!"
Return To The Top
From Grilled Fish Recipes back to Charcoal Grills Home page
New! CommentsIf you don't mind, leave us a suggestion.