Are you looking for a tasty BBQ dry rub recipe? Free recipes that are easy and quick to prepare? See how these add flavour and texture to your meat dishes!!All of these recipes are really quick and easy to make! So...what you waiting for let's spice up our meat!!
On this page we've highlighted:
• Tasty Rub Recipes
• Making dry Rubs
• Spices include cinnamon, sugar, salts and your more exotic flavours like coconut powder! (Yum!!)
• Brown sugar is a great way to give a sweet taste to your meat.
• The sugar caramelizes with the heat on the grill.
• Oregano works really well with a dry rub, just give it time for the flavours to sink through.
• The basic idea behind a grilling rub is to coat the surface of the meat you are about to grill Give the rub time to work its magic and flavour the meat.
• Always store your rubs in an air tight container. This way the spices stay fresh which allows you to use it again and again. (oh yes!!!)
• A barbecue dry rub goes well with a wet marinate sauce, the two compliment one another. Always apply the rub first and then the sauce!
• Do not worry about the spices drying your meat out, like salt for example. You need a lot of salt to start to dry out meat. (way more than you are using!)
• Sugar is another great spice to use in a rub as it creates a
flavourable syrup like liquid over the meat when it
cooks. (keep the temperature of the grill below 165 degrees
as the sugar will burn!)
Once you start making and trying out our rubs you will start to create your own unique flavoures. Just remember the types of spices that compliment the flavours of different meats.
If you do happen to come out with a tasty winner, please don't forget to share it with us - YOUR grilling recipes!
Perfect...you now know how to make a delicious BBQ Dry rub recipe. And...remember a great rub will not only flavour your meat but also tenderize it.