Are you looking for delicious steak rub recipes?
These recipes are so delicious and are really easy-to-do.
- 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
Mix ingredients thoroughly together and rub on steak pieces. Leave pieces of steak in the refrigerator for ingredients to sink through before grilling.
This steak rub should be on for at least 4 hours
before you start grilling. Enjoy!!
- half cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 2 teaspoons of dry mustard
- 1 table spoon of basil
- 2 teaspoons of paprika (hot)
- 1 tablespoon of chilli powder
Combine ingredients together and rub on steak generously. Massage into the meat and let ingredients sink through.
When grilling sear the outside and slow cook the inside. Once
cooked through give it a few minutes to settle before serving. Yummy!!
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Conbine all ingredients and mix together. Coat the steak generously on both sides. Let the flavours sink through for 30 minutes.Grill until steaks are cooked through!