Are you looking for free Seafood Appetizer Recipes? Have a look at
- 8 shrimp (fresh & deveined)
- lemon slices
- half a cup of chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt
Combine all the sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Place mixing bowl in the fridge for 20 minutes to chill and for the flavours to settle.
Rinse shrimp under a cold running tap and pat dry with a paper towel. Squeeze over fresh lemon juice with a dash of salt.
Take the sauce out of the fridge and place in a cocktail drinking glass. Place the shrimp around the glass rim with the tails on the outside.
Serve straight away! Enjoy!
- Half a kg of shrimp (peeled, deveined)
- 3 tablespoons of chopped red pepper
- 3 tablespoons of Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oregano
- 6 brown bread (crust removed)
Lightly toast the bread on both sides. Slice up diagonally into quarters.
Chop up shrimp finely in a food processor, for a minute or so.
Combine red pepper, Soy, oregano and shrimp in a mixing bowl. Mix ingredients together thoroughly.
Smear the shrimp mixture on the toast and place the toast in the oven. Bake for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
Serve straight away! (yummy!)
- 1 pack of crackers (lightly salted)
- 2 tins of tuna
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of thyme
- 1 tomato (minced)
Combine tuna, mayonnaise, thyme and tomato in a mixing bowl. Mix ingredients together thoroughly. Place in a serving bowl.The crackers get placed around the serving bowl. Enjoy!!