BBQ Chicken Wings
Grill the best BBQ chicken wings you have ever had. Check out
these tips and techniques to get tasty chicken wings right off your
Barbecue chicken wings are so popular nowadays you can have them at almost any bar or restaurant.
Chicken wings were first served at a bar in Buffalo New York in 1964 hence the name 'Buffalo Wings'.
There are so many different variations to chicken wings from hot and spicy to sweet and savoury. Chicken wings are a very easy appetizer or snack to prepare on the barbecue. (yummy!!)
I don't know about you but I can't get enough of Buffalo
• To do it yourself simply remove the tips of the wings with a sharp knife. Then the remaining piece needs to be cut into two. (easy enough!)
• Rinse the wings under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
• Marinating and seasoning chicken wings are so much fun. You can really go wild!
• Some of my favourite flavours are honey, hot sauce, blue cheese and BBQ sauce. (see what you can come up with!)
Great...our wings are set let's place them on the
• When you place the wings on you should hear a slight sizzle!
• Keep turning the wings over frequently so they don't burn.
• Keep marinating the wings while they're grilling, so they don't dry out.
• Grill for 12 - 16 minutes.
• Get them the way you like, either soft or extra crispy. I like mine slightly cripsy!
• Serve your wings as they come off the grill.
Tip: Keep smearing sauce over your wings to make them nice and sticky when they come off the grill. Prepare a tasty dip when serving your wings!Enjoy!