BBQ Chicken Wings
"Grilling Techniques for Chicken Wings!"
BBQ Chicken Wings
Grill the best BBQ chicken wings you have ever had. Check out
these tips and techniques to get tasty chicken wings right off your
Barbecue chicken wings are so popular nowadays you can have them at
almost any bar or restaurant.
Chicken wings were first served at a bar in Buffalo New York
in 1964 hence the name 'Buffalo Wings'.
There are so many different variations to
chicken wings from hot and spicy to sweet and savoury. Chicken wings
are a very easy appetizer or snack to prepare on the barbecue. (yummy!!)
I don't know about you but I can't get enough of Buffalo
and Grilling Chicken Wings"
- Ideally buy your chicken wings that have already been cut and have
had the wing tips removed. (make your life easier!)
- To do it yourself simply remove the tips of the wings with a
sharp knife. Then the remaining piece needs to be cut into two. (easy
- Rinse the wings under cold water and pat dry with a paper
- Marinating and seasoning chicken wings are so much fun. You
can really go wild!
- Some of my favourite flavours are honey, hot sauce, blue
cheese and BBQ sauce. (see what you can come up with!)
Great...our wings are set let's place them on the
- Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat.
- When you place the wings on you should hear a slight sizzle!
- Keep turning the wings over frequently so they don't burn.
- Keep marinating the wings while they're grilling, so they
don't dry out.
- Grill for 12 - 16 minutes.
- Get them the way you like, either soft or extra crispy. I
like mine slightly cripsy!
- Serve your wings as they come off the grill.
Tip: Keep smearing sauce over your wings to
make them nice and sticky when they come off the grill. Prepare a tasty
dip when serving your wings!
If you're looking for more BBQ Chicken Recipes?
Try out a BBQ Chicken Rub?
BBQ Chicken Wings can be a bit of an art, in fact it is an art and one to truly indulge in!
If you have any comments or any tips yourself, have a field day in the facebook comments!!
New! CommentsIf you don't mind, leave us a suggestion.